Chatpati Panner Chaat recipe is a combination of paneer with nuts, fruits, veggies and spices. It is filled with flavors and you can either serve it as a snack , starter or side dish.
If you want to have something sweet, spicy, tangy, sour and that too with less calories, do try this dish and enjoy. This single recipe will give you so many different tastes.
This recipe will serve 3 to 4.
This Site rencontres jeunes et handicaps go right here conocer gente 2015 http://diebrueder.ch/piskodral/881 http://lowcostweb.it/tyye/5692 useful site fb connexion ou inscription http://www.redribbonaward.org/marekhamwik/6364 durée rencontre dauphin marineland Ingredients:
1 cup Panner/Cottage chesse cut into cubes
½ cup makhana (Lotus seeds)
¼ cup Cashew nuts (cut into half)
½ cup Onion (cut into small square shape)
½ cup Capsicum (cut into small square shape)
½ cup Tomato (cut into small square shape)
¼ cup Pineapple (cut into small pieces) (apples can also be used here)
¼ cup dried cranberries
Salt, Black pepper, Chat masala, Red chillie powder to taste
3-4 Slit Green Chillies
1 tsp Mango powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
5-6 tbsp Oil
Lemon juice and Coriander for garnishing
1) Heat oil in a pan. Fry Makhana when the oil is heated and keep the fried makhana’s aside.
2) In the same oil, fry cashew nuts and keep that too aside.
3) Again in the same oil fry the paneer cubes till they develop a nice golden color and keep that too aside.
4) Now add onions into the leftover oil in pan and sauté for a minute. Then add capsicum and again cook for a minute. Try to keep the veggies on crunchy side. (Don’t cook for a longer time.)
5)Add all the spices and paneer cubes.
6)Mix everything well so that all paneer cubes are evenly coated with the oil and spices.
7)Add tomatoes, pineapple and cranberries and cook them for a minute or so.
8)Switch off the gas. Add the fried makhana on top just before serving (otherwise makhana will be soggy) and give the dish a nice toss so that everything is combined well.
9) Garnish with some lemon juice and coriander.
10) Serve it as a snack , starter or side dish.