badoo site de rencontre senegalais je cherche une femme pour amitie et plus Bluberry Pancakes with drizzle of maple syrup is a classic recipe and are perfect for Sunday morning breakfast. These pancakes are so delicious and fluffy, their spongy texture is result of using beaten egg whites in the recipe. You can use either frozen or fresh blueberries.
cherche femmes mariages maroc This recipe will serve for 2 members.
rencontre gaillac 81600 1/8 cup butter (unsalted and melted)
rencontre femmes en algerie je contacte 1/8 cup sugar
rencontres gratuites android 1 cup buttermilk
¾ cup All purpose flour (Maida)
¾ cup blueberries
1tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
who's dating who Method:
1) Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
2) Take 2-3 tablespoons of above flour mixture and nicely coat all blueberries by roughly mixing flour and blueberries with a spoon, so that blueberries don’t sink to the bottom in the pancake mixture.
3) In a separate bowl take egg yolk and beat it lightly with fork. Add melted butter (make sure butter is at room temp), vanilla extract and buttermilk to the egg yolk and mix.
4) Take egg white in another clean bowl and whisk it until hard peaks are formed.
5) Now add the flour mixture to the buttermilk mixture and mix until everything is combined well.
6) Add whisked egg whites and coated blueberries to the step 5 mixture and mix gently so that egg whites don’t deflate. (Do not over mix here)
7) Heat a griddle/pan/skillet on medium flame and drizzle some oil or butter.
8) Once the griddle is hot, pour the pancake mix with a ladle and spread it.
9) Remember to turn the pancakes when you see little bubbles on them. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, so that golden brown color is seen on pancakes.
10)Serve the pancakes with drizzle of maple syrup or honey and enjoy.
– If you want to make pancakes without egg, then skip eggs in the above recipe and add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil or olive oil to the pancake batter.
– Do not overheat the pan/skillet. Always cook pancakes on a medium heat so that they get a even golden brown color. If your pan is too hot then pancakes will turn dark in color.
– Instead of blueberries you can add other fruits such as banana, strawberry or dry fruits or chocolate pieces.